KE-works is looking for a creative back-end developer who loves a big challenge and is at home in the latest web frameworks
KE-works is a young and innovative company with great ambitions: we develop cloud-based engineering applications for design automation and process integration. We are active in the aerospace, automotive and infrastructure industries with applications built on our own in-house developed application platform KE-chain. We work in an inspiring and open work environment where we work on innovation every day. The atmosphere is informal and relaxation we find in a game of table football or table tennis after lunch.
We are looking for a back-end developer who is at home in the world of modern SaaS platforms, has experience with Python, DevOps and has an analytical character. As a back-end developer you are responsible for the complete backend environment of our platform KE-chain to give our applications the best possible performance. You are involved in the entire cycle from design, architecture, testing and deployment. You track the newest technology developments, are analytical, goal-oriented and excited to contribute new ideas.
- Type: full-time function (40 h)
- Market-level salary and an awesome team to work in
- Languages and technology: Django, SQL, Python
- Level: medior/senior
- Education level: HBO, WO or equivalent
- Industry: Information technology and services - markets: aerospace, automotive and infrastructure
Knowledge and experience
- you follow the latest developments in databases, APIs and web frameworks
- you are familiar with test driven development and continuous integration
- you are analytical and able to work out and present your own ideas and designs
- you have a great empathy and imagination to implement the needs of the customer
- experience with Linux, DevOps and cloud platforms is a plus